With the World Cup drawing nearer, there’s a ton of conversations in the media in how the various groups are planning for the competition. Also, with regards to further developing soccer wellness, and particularly soccer molding, there are some various ways of thinking.
On one side you have the people who say that to further develop your soccer wellness and soccer molding, you need to play the round of soccer, not simply run for running.
On the opposite side, you have the individuals who trust in running wherever from 300 meter to 3 km, fundamentally without the ball.
I will in general be on the two sides of this conversation, and let me clarify what I mean by that.
Play Soccer to Get Fit
As per a few examinations, the most covered distance on a soccer field is 10-30 meters before a player need to alter course or change a kind of development. So that implies that each 4-5 seconds a player changes a kind of development (from running to strolling, bouncing, retreating, and so on)
So what happens when you just perform straight runs without a ball (200 meter +), and afterward get out on the soccer field and play out suppose a shift in course every 5-10 seconds?
An entire other kind of exhaustion happens. Attempt to run 200 meter straight, and afterward play out a 200 meter transport (which includes course adjustment) to perceive what I mean. Running with shift in course over the span of the run is far more troublesome then running straight ahead.
This is one reason I put stock in “playing to get fit”, since that readies the players for the genuine game with its various developments in general.
In any case, most likely the main motivation I put stock in this strategy for preparing is on the grounds that what befalls the players toward the finish of a game, when they are getting drained both truly and intellectually.
A great deal of us can continue propelling ourselves when running suicides or 200 meter transports, however what occurs toward the finish of the game, when you have the soccer ball at your feet?
In addition to the fact that you have to have the strength and ability to make a nice play, you additionally need to “be new” in your mind, and your fixation should be high. What’s more, what happens when you get drained?
It’s more hard to use sound judgment.
That is the reason you find (overall), more passes and shots being missed toward the finish of a game. It’s not difficult to be as an afterthought and grumble when a player misses “a basic” pass toward the finish of the game. However, on the off chance that you play yourself, you know why this happens, and it is a result of the way that your head isn’t in the game, your psychological status and fixation is diminishing, and it’s getting increasingly more hard to use sound judgment.
This is the place where “playing soccer to get fit” truly beats the opposite side of thought if you were to ask me. Assuming you condition your players in various kinds of soccer matches, they’ll figure out how to keep the quality high in any event, during the last time of a game, and they figure out how to deal with that exhaustion. ตำนานไม่น่าเชื่อ
So for what reason would you at any point need to prepare the players soccer wellness or soccer molding without the ball?
Essentially in light of the fact that not all players at everything levels can keep a sufficiently high speed to chip away at their molding with the ball. The justification for that is on the grounds that not all players have the method needed for specific drills.
An illustration of that is strategy and spilling drills/tracks, where they need to spill through and around various snags. Assuming your strategy is “normal”, your speed with the ball will not be sufficiently high for you to further develop your soccer wellness.
Assuming you play out a similar drill/track without the ball, that speed and speed would be much higher, and along these lines, doing molding without the ball can now and then be of significance.
This is what I suggest for further developing soccer wellness, both with and without the ball:
With the ball
- Play 11 v 11/10 v 10/9 v 9 on a 4/5 estimated field (punishment box to sideline).
- Playing 7 v 7/6 v 6 on a large portion of a soccer field.
- Playing 5 v 5/4 v 4 in a 20 meter x 20 meter/30 meter x 30 meter region. This variety can likewise be played with additional players along the sidelines that help the group with the ball. To make it more troublesome, have the players in the container play man-man safeguard, where they need to follow their man wherever in protection.
- 2 v 2/3 v 3 in a more modest region, 15 x 15 meter/10 meter x 10 meters).
For these varieties, playing for 4-8 minutes down to 2 minutes is the thing that I suggest.
- Up to 8 minutes without a break is suggested when playing 11 v 11 for example,
- 5-6 minutes when playing 7 v 7/6 v 6,
- 3-4 minutes when playing 5 v 5/4 v 4,
- and 1-3 minutes when playing 2 v 2/3 v 3.
Recall that this is simply overall principles, principally utilized with more established players (long term olds). On the off chance that you work with more youthful players, settle on choices dependent on your own perceptions and experience.
For really running and extreme focus running, these are the sort of strategies I suggest:
- 2 v 2 Counter Attacks. You play with 2 objectives a ways off of somewhere in the range of 15-40 meters separated. You partition a gathering into 2 groups, and the players inside each group pair up 2 and 2. You start the drill by having one group assaulting against the other group. At the point when the guarding group either wins the ball or the ball is “dead” (in the wake of assaulting group has completed), the following 2 players remaining on each side of the post behind the protecting group begins a counter assault. So the group who was assaulting, presently needs to run back towards their own objective to keep the other group from scoring.
The drill goes on like that without a brake for 2-4 minutes. Having a sum of 6-8 players for every group is a decent suggestion, however you might utilize pretty much relying upon level.
This is a phenomenal drill where the players need to run for 10-30 meters, now and then with the ball, and now and again without the ball, and they need to use sound judgment in any event, when they feel weariness.
- “Football Sprints”. This is something Raymond Verheijen utilizes a ton with his players in South Korea while planning for the World Cup.
It is fundamentally a duel between 2 players who run for 10-30 meters vieing for the ball (who has been conveyed by the mentor), and the person who gets to the ball initially have the chance to score.
This is an awesome way of carrying out run preparing in a soccer based climate. Simply utilize your creative mind with this one!
Without the ball
- Dexterity track. As I said, a few drills are better performed without the ball, particularly at a “lower” level. Set up a bunch of cones in some sort of example (T, L, Arrow Head, and so on), and have the players run through the track as quick as could really be expected. In case you are chipping away at molding, have them rehash the track a few times with pretty brief reprieve.
- 10-40 meter runs. Some of the time I carry out 10-40 meter runs in a kind of span setting, without a ball. This is basically done on the grounds that players now and then request it, and it mentally affects the players.
To further develop soccer wellness and soccer molding, I truly prescribe you to zero in the vast majority of your endeavors on really playing soccer. I’d say that 80-90% of the molding I do with my players is with the ball in various “game-circumstances”, and 10-20% is without the ball, chiefly with various nimbleness penetrates and runs.
What’s more, to wrap things up, on the off chance that you work with kids (8-12/13 years of age), don’t contemplate molding. Simply play and have a good time, and work more on creating development abilities and coordination.